| || |
Public TemplatesPublic Templates act as a knowledge sharing community, to share the details of performance monitors, important event logs and critical services of various applications that you are monitoring. Similarly, you can make use of the details shared by others. We have collected such valuable info from the websites of the applications that majority of the MSPs require. It drastically cuts down your time spent for hunting these details on the web. Please share such info, if you have any.
You can click on the respective application link to know its performance, event log and service monitors and add to the devices by creating custom monitors.
Adding Windows Services, EventLog Rules and Performance Monitors to a new product
- Adding Windows Services, EventLog Rules and Performance Monitors to a new product
- Adding Windows Services, EventLog Rules and Performance Monitors to an existing product
Adding the new product
Now the product name has been successfully added in the list.
- Go to Monitoring-> Public Monitors-> Add Product.
- Enter the Product Name, your name and email ID.
- Enter the verification code and click Submit.
Adding the Windows Services, EventLog Rule and Performance Monitors
- Go to Monitoring-> Public Monitors.
- Click on Add Windows Services/Add EventLog Rule/Add Performance Monitors.
- Enter the required details.
- Click Submit.
Associating the Services, log rules and performance monitors to the product.
| || |